At a glance
In a multilingual and international team located in Graz this position comprises a wide variety of tasks supporting the concept definition and evaluation for automotive integrated circuits
In a multilingual and international team located in Graz this position comprises a wide variety of tasks supporting the concept definition and evaluation for automotive integrated circuits.Your main tasks will be:
- support of the requirement engineering tasks, concept definition and simulation with appropriate tools (Matlab, Simulink etc.)
- development of evaluation hardware and measurement methods for prototypes and verification of testchips in the laboratory
- Start: immediately
- Part-time (20-30 hrs/week)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students.
In general we are looking for students with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. As our ideal candidate you offer:
- Excellent German and English Language Skills
- Knowledge of C / C++
- Knowledge of various platforms and programs (Cadence Development Suite, Labview, MS Office, Visual Basic, MatLab / Simulink etc.)
- Knowledge of PCB Design (Eagle, Altium)
- Experience in laboratory
Ideally the candidate for this position is able to quickly understand
and utilize new tools and methods
and has experience with electronic lab equipment
The ability to "Think out of the box"
is highly appreciated.Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Graz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?