You are a student of a University of Applied Sciences with a strong focus on software engineering.
You are best equipped for this task if you have completed at least 3 semesters of your course at the University of Applied Sciences and have:
- good programming skills using the C++ programming language
- programming skills in SystemC desireable
- fluent English, knowledge of German desirable
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV
- Your motivation letter
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Linz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?