At a glance
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products covering safety critical areas like AIRBAG, engine management & transmission for combustion cars and battery management for e-cars. By joining the ATV department you will get familiar with these complex products and gain knowhow of the areas our products are addressed.
In your new role you will:
- Post – silicon verification of newly developed power train and safety products
- support the defintion, creation and selection of verification environment and equipment.
- support post silicon verification of product requirements in the ATV lab
- Documentation, presentation and discussion of test and verification results
Support root cause analysis of identified deviations from product requirements
Work time: full time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Completed Bachelor of a Technical College or Technical University Electrical Engineering
- Basic knowledge in design technique (analog / digital design)
- Good knowledge of measurement technics and lab equipment
Systematic problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking
Self driven engagement to fulfill the tasks
- Ability to work in teams, communication skills
Language skills: fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?