At a glance
To strengthen our team we are looking for an intern who is mainly responsible for supervising maintaining and enhancing an existing software Suite for test virtualization.
In your new role you will:
- Getting an overview of product and test development of automotive semiconductors
- Getting to know the test system (Visual Basic for Application based Programming Environment)
- Getting to know a proprietary house internal solution for test virtualization (incorporating Virtual Prototypes of our ASICs implemented in System C, Models of our instruments, implemented in C#)
- Verification, compilation and roll-out of new ASIC models, enhancing the existing tool chain by new features
- Supporting the UserGroup (up 12 developers) with user and developer know how and managing feature and change requests
- Unit Testing to verify functionality for roll-out
by arrangement (min. 6 months; possibility of extension) Work time:
part-time (min. 16hrs)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is €1.380,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and €1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
Experience / Knowledge:
- University studies in Applied Sciences in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related
- Ability to create creative, effective and dynamic solutions
- Programming: VBA, C/C++, C#, or similar, System C a strong advantage
- Methodologies: Server/Client Architecture and basics in Agile Development
- OS: Windows, Unix and Linux
- Social: good communication skills and self-Management
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- English (fluent)
- German (desired)
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Linz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
DICE is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the field of microelectronics, with a strong focus on research and development. DICE is focusing on high-frequency integrated switching circuits for automotive applications using state-of-the-art Bipolar/RF-CMOS semiconductor technologies as well as on complex mixed signal ICs that are used in high frequency radar applications (77/79 GHz).
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?