At a glance
We are strengthening our team in Graz and therefore we are looking for a motivated Master Student with the willingness to learn new things and work in a challenging environment.
In your new role you will:
- Experience latest R&D tools and methods for analog circuit design
- Contribute to innovative circuit solutions needed for challenging requirements
- Undertake activities related to different steps in the analog and mixed signal design flow
- Develop and verify analog circuits
- Propose new flows or methods and drive changes including pilot runs and implementations
- Need to be innovative and need to “think out of the box”
- Be exposed to various steps in design and verification in the chip development flow
- Learn about specific requirements for automotive applications and circuits
- Gather detailed knowledge of analog power circuits
- Acquire details of ESD and EMC robust solutions
- Obtain knowledge about details and challenges of a BCD frontend process
- Improve communication and interpersonal skills through articulating the impact of proposed changes to all major stakeholders
- Learn how to deliver a project in a timely manner and work effectively in an international team.
Possibility to apply learnings on a Master-Thesis
in the field of analog and mixed signal circuit design.
Work time: part-time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- You are on track to attain Master's Degree student in Electrical and Electronics or Computer Engineering
- You know basics of analog circuit design. Ideally you attend(ed) lessons in analog circuit design at your university/high school
- You were in contact already with Cadence design tools
- You have basic knowledge of UNIX environments
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are well developed
- Your mindset is research- and problem solving oriented
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your Bachelor certificate
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Graz bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle’s surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?