At a glance
The Power Management & Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management or high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in computing (server, notebooks, PC), lighting, solar inverters, gaming and mobile devices as well as in wireless base stations.
- Modification and improvement of PCB layout to use drivers with improved function (isolated or non isolated Drivers).
- Adaptation of the SMPS µC software for improved delay times
- Testing and comparisons with the current drivers/competitor devices
Implementation of isolation testing to proof usage safety to meet UL standards
- Review best technical and comercial solution
- Documentation of results and recommendation for new functions
Work time: part time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.810,-- gross p.m.(full-me basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if you are studying for your Master in a University of Applied Sciences for degree in Electrical Engineering
and you have:
- Experience in the field of power supplies and lab testing
- Good experience in layout programms (Eagle, Altium)
- Fluent English and German skills
- Experience with a simulation Software (Gecko, Spice)
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Bachelor degree
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
- Transcript of records
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Was wir Ihnen in Villach bieten
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In Österreich arbeiten fast 3.200 Menschen an vier verschiedenen Standorten.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?