Test Analyst (m/w)
Analysis of business requirement and definition of a systematic testing...
Definition und execution of functional and non-functional test cases for software applications und...
Defect Analysis and Defect......
- Analysis of business requirement and definition of a systematic testing strategy
- Definition und execution of functional and non-functional test cases for software applications und interfaces
- Defect Analysis and Defect Management
- Support business units during different testing phases (e.g. evaluation of business requirements, definition of acceptance criteria, defect analysis)
- Project accompanying quality assurance (review of business requirements, technical specifications and code reviews)
- Apply and further develop Test Automation with supported tools
- Review and further optimization of testing methodologies
- Liaises with other staff, such as software architects, software engineers, software consultants, test consultants, test engineers, test managers, business analysts and Project Managers or Technical Project Managers
- Bachelor of master degree in a technical study (preferred computer science) or
- HTL (computer science)
- At least 3 years’ experience in software testing/testing analysis
- SQL knowledge and XML Know how
- Data Ware House Knowhow and DWH Testing experience
- ISTQB certificate preferable Test Analyst Level
- Banking related Knowhow/experience is an asset
- Experience with HP ALM (former quality center) , HP Quick Test Pro and HP /Loadrunner or other test automation methods/tools
- High reliability, assertiveness
- Goal oriented and focused on results
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment, flexibility
- Excellent written and oral German
- Fluent English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime– additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?