The Core Banking Systems Competence Center (CBS CC) is a small dedicated team of 14 specialists which provides support and expertise to 11 Raiffeisen Network Units in CEE.
As a delivery unit Competence Center Core Banking Systems provides operational support services from providing a dedicated 2nd Level Service Desk to servicing requests like overnight and weekend cover for production and test systems. This includes also the generation of Excel-based reporting, analysis and evaluation of collected figures as well as the creation of office templates to be used by the Competence Center.
- Create Performance- and Workload-Reports
- Preparation of reports and meeting minutes
- Analytical know-how: figures presentation in Excel
- Creation of office templates for Competence Center
- Ongoing studies in informatics or business informatics
- Advance Microsoft Office Know-how (e.g. VBA, Charting, Pivot, etc.)
- Team player
- Pro-active, structured and accurate way of working
- Willingness to learn new technologies (JIRA, SharePoint, etc.) and processes
- Ability and willingness to learn and to take on new and unfamiliar tasks and issues.
- Graphical know how is an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and
- Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 1.805,13 monthly gross salary (on full-time basis)
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?