Analysis of business requirement and definition of a systematic testing strategy including test automation in an agile...
Definition, development and execution of functional and non-functional manual and automated test...
- Analysis of business requirement and definition of a systematic testing strategy including test automation in an agile environment
- Definition, development and execution of functional and non-functional manual and automated test cases for software applications und interfaces
- Defect Analysis and Defect Management
- Apply and further develop Test Automation with supported tools
- Review and further optimization of testing methodologies and test automation methodologies
- Cooperates intensively with software architects, software engineers, software consultants, test consultants, test engineers, test managers, business analysts and project managers or technical project managers
- Support business units during different testing phases (e.g. evaluation of business requirements, definition of acceptance criteria, defect analysis)
- At least 3 years’ experience in software testing and testing certificates
- (e.g. ISTQB, CAT, MAP)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- Very good SQL and scripting knowledge
- Very good experience in Testing of APIs and Mobile Applications
- Excellent knowledge with various Test Automation Tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, HP UFT) and implementation of automated Test Cases
- Very good practical experience with other Test Tools (e.g. HP ALM, HP Loadrunner, jmeter )
- Good knowledge of a programming language and scripting language (e.g. Java)
- Banking Know how is an asset
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- High reliability, assertiveness, goal oriented and focused on results
- Very good command of English, German is an asset
- Multi culture sensibility
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?