Retail Operations Manager (m/f)
Recent project experience
Experience in customer facing businesses with E2E processes
Knowledge and awareness of FS compliance, security and regulatory...
Working in a team environment with Business Process Owners, Technical...
- Recent project experience
- Experience in customer facing businesses with E2E processes
- Knowledge and awareness of FS compliance, security and regulatory issues
- Working in a team environment with Business Process Owners, Technical Architects during process development and implementation
- Working in an Agile/Scrum team environment desirable
- Conduct assessments of core banking processes (accounts, cards and/or loans) in CEE banking environment
- Identify together with local teams efficiency opportunities (e.g. automation, digitisation) along end-to-end process value chains screened
- Drive/help in developing implementation planning of opportunities shortlisted
- 6-8 years work experience in financial services with a focus on process assessment for optimisation as well as implementation/integration skills
- Proficiency in retail accounts, cards and/or loan processes - orgination & maintenance
- Ability to work in "consultant mode" - project based with strong execution & delivery skills, high propensity to travel demonstrated
- "Digital literacy" - e.g. knowledge of state of the art technologies/capabilities, industry best practices, etc.
- Able to design a "transition path" with initiatives/roadmap derived from assessment
- High command of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?