We are in the process of setting up the RBI Center of Excellence for Analytics. For this reason we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support......
predict and optimize business...
We are in the process of setting up the RBI Center of Excellence for Analytics. For this reason we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us
- predict and optimize business outcomes increase customer loyalty by offering the right product at the right time
- increase up and cross-selling of products and services among BLs
- leverage the distribution of products along digital and non-digital channels
- product innovation and agility in implementation on the basis of a multi-channel architecture
- establish a joint cross-functional group to increase synergies (e.g. tools, resources, know-how)
You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
- Hands-on experiences in data discovery, blending data and data cleansing for analytical purposes from various sources of data (e.g. internal data warehouses, weblogs, social media, data market providers)
- Operating of an explorative environment for analytical purposes on cloud infrastructure providers (SaaS with e.g. Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services)
- Design and build data pipelines based on structured and unstructured data
- Scripting skills (e.g. Phython or other programming languages)
- Translate data analysis findings and research principles into written documents
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights for the target audience
- Graduate Degree in computer sciences or equivalent certified training
- Proven experience in inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modelling of data
- Understand how and when to apply MapReduce
- Excellent knowledge of cloud providers (e.g. AWS certification)
- Excellent knowledge in Apache Hadoop Ecosystem (e.g. Cloudera or Horton Works)
- Good knowledge in operation of Cloud Services for explorative purposes (Sandbox)
- Knowledge in HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie technologies
- Knowledge in NoSQL technologies (Mongo, CouchDB, Cassandra, Neo4j)
- Exposed to Spark, Impala
- Know How in Visualisation and BI Tools
- Experience in working in agile teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- You are a team player with strategic thinking and a hands-on approach, who appreciates the opportunity to work in an international environment on analytics product and services of strategic importance, working closely together with data science-, and technology experts
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000 annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?