We are looking for students (m/f) for a 6-month internship (fulltime, part-time possible) to start at the earliest opportunity.
The interns (m/f) will receive extensive training opportunities in the particular area at the head office in Vienna, as well as the chance to gain insight into the whole organization of Raiffeisen Bank International.
- Support in preparation of quarterly and annual reports
- Administration support (provide cover for the assistant to the Head of Group Investor Relations, e.g. arrange meetings and manage the calendar)
- IR-database maintenance
- Support in preparation of events and conferences
- Preparation of presentations
- Data preparation and research
- Actively studying towards a finance related business college or university degree, communication studies or German language and literature studies
- Native German speaker is a requirement
- Very good English skills
- Culturally open minded, flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention for details
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Very good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- An interesting, challenging job in a motivated team in one of the leading banking groups with
numerous branches in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as branches and representative offices
- EUR 1.686,88 monthly gross salary excl. overtime
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online Bewerbung:
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?