Your commitment to develop professional applications in an international...
Using state-of-the-art Java development technologies for web applications, (REST-)services and batch...
Being part of an international,...
- Your commitment to develop professional applications in an international environment
- Using state-of-the-art Java development technologies for web applications, (REST-)services and batch jobs
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum team
- Writing well designed, documented and testable Java code
- Unit testing of the developed software components
- Assist the Software Architect in designing the software solution
- Write technical documentation
- Excellent Java programming skills (Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST, Hibernate, JPA)
- 4−5 years professional experience in Java application development
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Experience with further programming languages and concepts (Scala, Clojure)
- Used to collaborate via git / Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence and modern chatting tools
- Active experience with Java runtime environments and deployment topologies (Tomcat, Docker containers)
- Very good SQL- and database know-how
- Good know-how of CI- and source code management-tools (Gradle, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory).
- German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?