The department “Innovation Management” is responsible for the development and implementation of a group-wide innovation process as well as the establishment and implementation of a framework for our Corporate Startup Engagement. In close collaboration with “Elevator Lab” (RBIs Accelerator program), the cooperation with the national and international FinTech Startup ecosystem is also being developed and expanded.
To support our young Innovation Management Team, we are looking for a motivated and experienced Innovation Manager.
- Driving disruptive innovations and developing new digital business models by actively managing the innovation processes within RBI group and leading the preparations for the set-up of an “Innovation Lab”
- Actively support intrapreneurship teams and enable them to realize their ideas by coaching project teams from idea generation to MVPs throughout innovation projects
- Support the Head of Innovation Management in the development of an extensive Innovation Strategy for RBI group
- Maintaining an international innovation network and partnerships within the (international) innovation- and startup-community
- Providing the RBI group with knowledge of innovation methods and foster employees know-how development
- Tracking and analyzing global trends as well as new technologies
- Long-term experience (3-5 years) in innovation and project management, preferably within an international group
- Excellent understanding of innovation processes, change management and / or company development
- Proven Experience in leading and steering cross-departmental and group-wide project groups (matrix organization)
- University degree, ideally with a focus on innovation management, corporate development or strategy
- Service- and customer-oriented personality, a good understanding of products, services and processes in the financial and technology sectors is a plus
- Team player with hands-on mentality and able to motivate and inspire people
- Stress resistance and high resilience
- Excellent communications skills (German and English) and networking capabilities at all hierarchy levels throughout the organization
- Independent, self-motivated and responsible working style
- Flexibility and a high willingness to travel
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?