Planning, coordination and lead of testing activities in distributed...
Design of test plans, test approaches and also review of requirements and optimization of other testing activities including test...
- Planning, coordination and lead of testing activities in distributed teams
- Design of test plans, test approaches and also review of requirements and optimization of other testing activities including test automation
- Management of defects, test environments and the appropriate test data as well as the risk assessment for the tested components.
- Definition and und execution of functional and non-functional test cases for software applications and interfaces
- Reporting of test activities according to standard metrics
- Review and enhancement of testing methodologies
- Cooperates intensively with other staff, such as software architects, software engineers, software consultants, test consultants, test engineers, test managers, business analysts and project managers or technical project managers
- Support business units during different testing phases
- Bachelor or master degree in a technical study (preferred computer science) or
- other higher technical education (computer science)
- At least 3 years’ experience in software testing and ISTQB certificate (Minimum: foundation level)
- Experience with test management, test planning, test reporting
- Data Ware House Knowhow and DWH Testing experience
- Good SQL knowledge and XML Know how
- Experience with HP ALM (former quality center) , HP Quick Test Pro and HP /Loadrunner and other test automation methodologies and tools
- Preferably experience in requirement engineering methodologies
- Banking Know how is an asset
- High reliability, assertiveness
- Goal oriented and focused on results
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment, flexibility
- Excellent written and oral German
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?