Information & Cyber Security Manager – Technical Services (m/w)
This function is responsible for development and maintenance of the group wide Information & Cyber Security program with focus on technical Information & Cyber Security Services.
This function transforms the strategic requirements from the overall strategy into processes on group level as well as develops metrics for ongoing performance measurement and reporting.
In scope are design, implementation and continuous improvement of Cybersecurity services and processes, such as SIEM/SOC, Data Leakage Prevention, Incident Management, Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Application Security, etc.
Responsibilities include definition of suitable standards, frameworks, methodologies processes and assurance that all information security measures are adequately implemented to prevent business disruptions or harm to RBI group resources (data, systems), e.g. through electronic fraud, cyberattacks, advanced persistent threats (APT), distributed denial–of-service attacks (DDOS), or similar
- Develop and maintain group security regulations (policies and standards) according to established security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT, etc.)
- Conduct security risk assessments and compliance checks to identify the effectiveness of controls and the derived risk status within RBI Group
- Advice local security managers of RBI network units and the relevant stakeholders in head office on the implementation of group security policies/standards/guidelines and the effectiveness of security measures
- Support establishment and maintenance of group wide security services including cost, contract and vendor management
- Research, evaluate and recommend evolving Information & Cyber Security technologies
- Foster a culture that promotes Information & Cyber Security within RBI Group and act as a bridge builder in areas of conflicts
- Knowledge and experience in Information Security with regards to concepts, methodologies, technologies and products
- Have a master degree in Security/Engineering, Computer science
- Deep knowledge with security systems and processes (SIEM, DLP, IAM, Encryption, Network security including Firewalls, WAF, IPS/IDS, …)
- Expert knowledge in technical Information security architecture
- Practical experience in IT Security area in large enterprises
- Strong team orientation
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
- Security certifications (e.g. CEH, ECSA/LPT, CISP, CCSP…) are an asset
- Experience in a large international banking environment is an asset
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?