We are significantly strengthening our international team of IT Business Analysts and Inhouse Consultants in Group & Austrian IT. We are looking for ambitious and customer oriented candidates who will - together with colleagues from the CFO area - design our future IT and process landscape. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality. As we have several new positions to hire, we are looking for a variety of backgrounds and experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and attractive development possibilities.
- Act as a consultant in projects, identify project stakeholders and transfer their demands into structured solution requirements, be a change manager for innovation
- Lead or support pre-studies to elaborate the cost benefit analysis of projects
- Support vendor selection and solution implementation
- Be a respected partner for our Finance colleagues, becoming proficient in Accounting (e.g. consolidation, regulatory reporting) or Controlling (e.g. profitability calculation and reporting)
- Manage respective requirement elicitation with business to gather, challenge and estimate new demands towards IT and processes
- Align requirements with other business lines, detect synergies and manage interdependencies
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- Participate in the international community of practice for business analysts
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business or IT department, preferable with the CFO, CRO or Data Warehouse area within the financial services industry
- Master degree in Finance, Risk, IT or similar
- Excellent analytical skills, able to analyze and design complex data flows and business processes
- Sound knowledge of the most important banking-products
- Knowledge in banking regulatory environment (e.g. FINREP, Basel II/III, IFRS etc.) is an advantage.
- Data affinity is required, experience in SQL and UML is an advantage
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?