Are you attracted to drive our ambitious strategy to expand our Nearshore Delivery Center for Software Development & Testing capabilities for RBI Group?
Then this challenging management position might be yours.
We are looking for an outstanding IT Manager to lead our Nearshore Delivery teams in Ukraine (Kiev).
- Manage and expand our Nearshore Delivery Center for Software Development & Testing in Kiev/Ukraine
- Accountable for all activities within the Nearshore organization
- Recruiting and building high performance teams and capabilities according to the strategy
- Continuously monitor and improve efficiency and quality
- Ensure adherence to high standards for engineering and delivery
- Preserve agile mindset and philosophy including simplicity, visibility and direct communication
- Motivates and inspires people to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Identifies opportunities and improvements and drives constructive change
- Work closely with Line Managers, Delivery/Project Managers at all levels in an international environment (Head Office and Raiffeisen Banks in CEE)
- Building positive and mature working relationships with stakeholders
- Expected onsite presence in Kiev is approx. 50%
- You will report to the Head of Software Development & Testing in Head Office in Vienna
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT/Computer Science/Business Administrations or related field or similar experience
- At least 5 year experience in leading and managing a distributed team of Software Engineers and Testers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to engage people at different levels of seniority and different cultures
- Proven ability in hiring, mentoring, and motivating top engineering talents
- Solid knowledge of the software engineering lifecycle, tools, techniques and best practices
- Minimum of hands-on 5 years of software development or testing experience
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Very good to-the-point communication and presentation skills, strong result orientation, structured and team oriented working style, strong analytical skills
- Hands on approach
- Expertise in banking is an asset
- Excellent command of English and Russian/Ukrainian
- Multi culture sensibility
- Willingness to travel
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 66.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?