Professional IT Auditor (m/f)
We are looking for a Professional IT Auditor contributing to an efficient and high quality audit function through audit/IT experience, broad banking knowledge and excellent social skills. This enables him/her to add value in analysing and approaching topics from a holistic perspective.
- Performs and leads IT audits during the whole audit process (preparation, on-site visits, reporting and reconciliation)
- Highlighting risks or inefficiencies by analysing workflows and samples and by performing interviews
- Takes over one of “IT audit specialist” functions: IT Governance, Project Management, Safety & Security or Process Management, or special audit topics
- Develops and maintains audit catalogues considering legal requirements, international standards, and best practices
- Takes over “IT audit country manager” functions for several NWUs to support and monitor local IT Audit
- Performs follow up activities
- Proposes improvements of audit processes, standards, and audit tools
- Leads internal projects and working groups
- University degree (IT, business administration), or similar
- At least two years experience as IT Auditor or similar
- Intermediate Know How in the IT areas of IT Governance, Project Management, Safety & Security or Process Management
- Advanced knowledge of international IT standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27000)
- Intermediate knowledge of banking business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent in English and German
- High flexibility and willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 56.500,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?