IT Delivery Credit Risk Calculation Unit is responsible for providing specified end-to-end IT services to the
relevant business customers and user base according to specified service level agreements.
In order to strengthen our DevOps team in RCRS we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented person who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with Business requests. Since we are continuously extending the RCRS functionality you will partially contribute to respective projects.
- Continuously improves the service processes and optimizes the Data-Quality-Monitoring (tools,processes, alerts, KPIs)
- Continuously improvement of already well established agile methodology/environment
- Services RCRS-related applications (RWA, SAS, Data Quality Tools, Reporting, Wiki, Ticketing, CHEF, Jenkins, Docker, Amazon Cloud, etc.)
- Responsible for cost-, resource-, time- and budget management
- Support the team head in resource planning for the service, in regards to operations (run the bank) as well as innovation (change the bank)
- Account Management (Head office and Network Units)
- Analyses and fixes of incidents in close cooperation with business departments and the RCRS DevOps team
- Creates service-reports and -presentations
- Participates on Release-Planning and Software-Deployments
- Contributes to RCRS-Projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business or IT department, preferable in the financial services industry
- Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management
- Practical experience in monitoring and support of a BI System
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of banking products and business processes
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working even in hectic times
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?