Raiffeisen Bank International has an ongoing need for savvy senior digital project analysts who want to join a highly motivated team to drive the digital agenda of RBI Group. Within the division Group Digital Banking, the Digital Roadmap & Projects department designs and maintains RBI’s digital roadmap, develops strategic digital concepts and runs group-wide cross-divisional digital projects.
This role will see you working in projects in which you will assume responsibility for delivering input for RBI group’s future digital offering. We are looking for personalities who have the intelligence and experience to cut straight to what’s relevant.
- Take an active lead in complex digital group-wide projects, with both strategic and operational impact
- Provide inspiring project leadership, self-dependent coordination of internal and external stakeholders
- Independently manage group-wide digital requirements, consolidate all stakeholders’ inputs and translate them into project proposals
- Actively follow and anticipate digital market developments and help shape RBI’s future market position
- Manage and coordinate cross-industry partnerships
- Proactively contribute to shape and maintain RBIs digital roadmap
- Prepare, present and stand in for project progress and results toward group committees, decision bodies, senior management as well as RBI and NWB board members
- Promote and contribute to regular knowledge sharing and know-how transfer within the group
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or IT
- Longstanding track record in banking (preferably in an international environment)
- Profound knowledge of and interest in banking digitization (Analytics, Strategy, Innovation) and technology solutions
- Proven experience in project management and project leadership
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of banking market drivers (strategic, regulatory, customer)
- Solution- and performance oriented, flexible, and creative
- Communicative, structured and firm personality with pronounced interpersonal and presentation skills
- Interest to work in an international, fast pace environment
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent command of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 58.000,- annual gross salary inkl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?