- Supports and participates as responsible Finance Manager in projects with significant cost-saving impact
- Responsibility for methodology, scope, quality of complex business case calculations (e.g. Real Estate projects, IT projects)
- Actively monitors and analyses the cost situation and performance of the organization; prepares internal and external benchmarks in order to identify cost reduction levers
- Manages the operational finance topics of the division (e.g. budgeting process, continuous budget controlling, SLA´s)
- Challenges budget owners regarding necessity of spend, demand scope and volume, quantity assumptions, etc.
- Closely cooperates with Controlling function to ensure quality of the Financials and cost figures
- Supports the team and division head with analytics and interpretation of figures, prepares presentations for various committees (Board of Management, Supervisory Board, etc.)
- University degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Minimum 3-5 years practical experience in Controlling/Finance Management in a bank, industrial company or Finance related Consulting Company
- International experience mandatory
- Capable to support the execution of cost savings programmes; proven track record in achieving cost targets in complex organisations
- Good understanding of business processes and environment; ability to critically challenge business counter-parts
- Very strong analytical skills; ability to quickly understand and structure complex facts and cases (e.g. complex business case calculations)
- Structured, solution and result oriented working style
- Strong communication and convincing skills, ability to interact Senior Management
- Very good command of English and German
- Experience in Real Estate Management and/or IT Cost Management as advantage
- Team player
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?