Senior Software Consultant (m/f)
Consult and coach projects, management and business in Head Office and CEE in your role as an expert for methods, technologies and platforms in one or more Software Development and Testing...
Continuously enhance your...
- Consult and coach projects, management and business in Head Office and CEE in your role as an expert for methods, technologies and platforms in one or more Software Development and Testing domains
- Continuously enhance your domains with a strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Take leadership for new technologies and approaches in software development and account for benefits to management and business
- Contribute to group wide communities of practice
- Review ongoing software implementations in order to improve quality
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- Deep knowledge in his/her domains combined with broad experiences over the whole software development life cycle (e.g. agile methodology, test driven design and test automation)
- More than 5 years demonstrable experience in software design
- Very good programming skills (e.g. Java)
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with architectural concepts like Application Servers, ESBs, API management platforms and Microservice Architecture
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts (e.g. horizontal scaling, authentication and authorization standards)
- Very good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Practical experience with working in agile teams
- Very good experience in requirements engineering
- Conflict management, stress-resilience and flexibility
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate complex topics with the target audience in mind
- Excellent command of English
- Multi culture sensibility
- Willingness to travel
- Banking know how is an asset
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?