In order to strengthen our team we are looking for an ambitious, team and service oriented Professional Application Manager. In this position you are responsible for the operations, maintenance and support of our Impairment Calculation application, servicing the business areas of Finance/Accounting and Risk/Special Exposure Management.
- Responsible to maintain and support the Impairment Calculation application Finevare and its related components (In- and Outgoing Interfaces, Cognos Reporting Data Mart)
- Support day-to-day operations and Application Management
- Track and monitor data delivery, data loading and calculation processes
- Analyze/resolve issues during the load, processing and calculation
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to business users
- Apply and test hotfixes and patches and develop workarounds
- Work and align closely with internal Software Development department
- Coordinate 3rd level support with external Software provider
- Coordinate the maintenance of the production and test environments together with our external IT Infrastructure provider
- Support the implementation of new requirements within the application/service (e.g. new features, extension of interfaces, setup of new reports) with application and customer specific expert know-how
- Trigger and implement improvement measures (technical and organizational)
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field (e.g. (business) informatics, business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking) or proven, comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT and preferably banking industry with the support and maintenance of applications/services
- Basic knowledge of banking products and business processes
- Solid SQL experience complemented preferably with PL/SQL know-how
- Hands-on experience with operations of complex applications (preferably Impairment Calculation applications)and Reporting systems (preferably Cognos and MS OLAP)
- Understanding and working experience with IT Service Management processes (ITIL certification preferred) and experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- High degree of customer- and service-orientation
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500 annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?