Mobile Developer (m/f)
Your commitment to develop professional, native banking applications (iOS or Android) in an international...
Being part of an international, distributed Scrum...
Support UX designers and creative designers to create an...
- Your commitment to develop professional, native banking applications (iOS or Android) in an international environment
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Support UX designers and creative designers to create an outstanding mobile user experience
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture
- Implement automated unit and device tests
- More than 3 years of experience in implementing native mobile applications either on iOS or Android
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- Excellent overview of the respective iOS/Android platform ecosystem (SDKs, libraries, frameworks and tools)
- Advanced experience with platform specific programming languages (e.g. Swift, Objective C; Java, Android SDK)
- Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications in cooperation with UX engineers and creative designers
- Experience with operational- and behavioural- analytics in the context of mobile applications (e.g. appsee, etc.)
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects
- Active experience with the respective app-submission process via Apple App Store / Google Play Store
- Experience with integration of REST-based APIs
- Practical experience with automated Unit- and UI-Testing in the context of mobile applications, preferably being also familiar with cloud-based test-automation solutions (e.g. Xamarin)
- Practical experience with state-of-the-art code versioning systems (e.g. Git) and repository management tools (e.g. Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory).
- German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?