Credit Officer (m/f) limited (31.12.2018)
Key responsibility for structuring of loans and loan...
Key contact for account managers and coordination with lawyers and...
International and Austrian standard loan...
Review of syndicated loan......
Key responsibility for structuring of loans and loan documentation
- Key contact for account managers and coordination with lawyers and customers
- International and Austrian standard loan documentation
- Review of syndicated loan agreements
- International loan transfers and assignments
- Performing agency tasks in respect of complex syndicated loans
- Participation in/ lead of deal teams
- University degree in business administration or law
- Min. 3 years experience in banking industry
- Experience in international loan structuring and loan documentation (LMA) as well as loan transfers and assignments
- Excellent command of English; good command of German
- High level of initiative and business orientation
- Strong analytical skills, precision
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?