ofo Operation Team Member in Wien
Would you like to be a part of bringing an exciting start-up in Vienna? As an Operation Team Member, you will experience a variety of challenges each day as you strive to provide a positive user experience. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as helping users on how to use the bike (including how to lock and where to park), picking up a bike that has been misplaced, rebalance positions for the bike, and assisting users with miscellaneous requests.
ofo is the largest non-docking bike sharing platform in the world, operated via an online mobile app! It was established in 2014 and now operating in more than 150 cities and various countries across the world. 25 million people use an ofo bike every single day, this number continues to grow.
- Guide users on how to use the app and the bike
- Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks
- Build relationships with users by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with user experience
- Spreading bikes to be balance in certain points
- Help users when there is problems with the app/bike
- Track misplaced bike and put it on the right place
- To be the face of the company
- The qualified candidate must be comfortable working in a professional environment with a great deal of exposure to user and be confident in developing and maintaining positive relationships on behalf of the company
Was wir bieten:
Join us! You will enjoy the very flexible working style in our company. Work with colleagues withthe international culture background from all over the world. And get more coupons for riding the ofo bikes.
Was wir erwarten:
- Well organised, efficient, and has strong service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrated flexible attitude and ability to work both autonomously and as part of the team
- Able to cope with many tasks at once and work on tight schedule
- Basic English / German skills
- AHS, Andere, BHS/ BMS, Universität/ Hochschule
- Events / Messe / Promotion / Hostess
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch