With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees. At our location in Salzburg, we manage 12 growth markets of the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe.
- Support in marketing activities for product launches and all related life cycle measures which cover the whole BMW marketing mix (advertisement, media planning, online and social media marketing, innovation marketing, conquest and loyalty, marketing reports and market research).
- Steering of external partners (advertising, media, online and social media agencies) and interfaces to internal partners (event, CRM, purchasing department and others).
- Responsibility for smaller communication projects which you align with our local offices in the twelve markets.
Was wir bieten
Earliest Starting date: 01.08.201, duration: 6.5 months
Min. salary collective agreement: € 1.440,- p. m.
Was wir erwarten
- Business studies or related fields with a focus in Marketing (close to completion or completed).
- Fluent English.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Relevant work experience during other internships or professional trainings preferably.
- Team player and ability to work at a high level of independency and flexibility.
- High affinity for online and social media would be appreciated.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Universität/ Hochschule, Andere
- Praktikum, Vollzeitstelle
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch