Sales internship at StudentJob AT
Are you looking for international work experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a native Austrian student to join our dynamic team as a Sales Intern at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting in July 2017! During your internship you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, Spain, France, The Netherlands and of course Germany. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob AT is a continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support by your team is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
What will I be expected to do?
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
What’s in it for me?
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various sales techniques
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-) & reimbursement of travel expenses (max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- You speak fluent German and advanced English ; both written and oral.
- Currently studying Economics, Marketing, PR or a relatable study.
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales.
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
Interested? Please apply directly on our website by clicking on ‘Jetzt Bewerben!’ and uploading your CV and Motivation letter in English. For questions please contact Shanta Duijvelaar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Amsterdam , Ausland
- Sales / Vertrieb
- Andere, Universität/ Hochschule
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?