Werde Trainer bei Mercedes Benz
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
The Training Department is linked to the Operational Excellence team and part of OC/2 (Business Support and Business Development).
With 9 Trainers, 3 Training Consultants, a Planning and Reporting Specialist and a Training Manager, the team provides operational training solutions for OC/1 in the field of systems, processes, products, quality and communication.
As a Trainer you will be involved in co-creating and delivering above mentioned training solutions to our internal customers in OC/1. You will be constantly interacting with employees from different hierarchical layers within (and sometimes outside of) the CAC. You will be part of an international team, working for different target groups, with a focus on supporting the DACH market with training solutions.
- Native German speaker, proficient in English. A third language (French, Polish or Czech) is appreciated
- Experienced on CS tasks (preferred), S24h or Retail Service
- Availability at least 32 hours (Monday – Friday, occasionally on weekend days)
- Good computer skills (Word, Powerpoint)
- With driver’s license and a passion for cars and driving
- Higher vocational level of thinking and working, acquired either by education or by experience
- Preferably with experience in training and/or coaching, e.g. as a buddy or market trainer
- Passion for learning and self-development, a learning facilitator
- Flexibility to travel abroad occasionally
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate a high workload independently
- Excellent positive communication skills, pro-actively seeking opportunities to improve
- Team player
- Sparring partner on different hierarchical levels when it comes to learning and development
Good to know!
- Salary group 6 or 7, depending on experience
Mercedes-Benz offers a 'relocation package' for candidates who live too far from Maastricht to travel each day, but are willing to relocate for their professional career. Also, this company offers a wide variety of benefits for their employees.
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'Jetzt Bewerben' button at the top of the page. Please add your motivation letter for this job in German and upload your resume in English. You can also call us at 0800 180 16 59 for more information. We look forward to hear from you!
- Maastricht, Niederlande, Ausland
- Abendjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Administration / Verwaltung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?