Werde Technical Service Representative I - Outbound Diagnosis bei Mercedes Benz
More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Dai
The Outbound Diagnosis team acts as the first and fastest product quality sensor for passenger cars, trucks and vans. By investigating S24h cases product and design faults are identified, the continuous improvement cycle of the Mercedes-Benz vehicles is started and monitored and the availability of all relevant data and faulty parts for our business partners at Daimler is ensured.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Investigate breakdown cases for the technical root cause of the breakdown
- Document findings appropriately and highlight trends to business partners
- Request faulty parts to be sent in for further analysis
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (eg. ticketing system)
- Identify and escalate complex issues were necessary
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation
- Proactively identify, analyse and resolve or escalate problems and situations applying personal expertise and accrued knowledge
- Knowledge of Daimler products, as well as Daimler aftersales systems and processes
- Affinity with automotive technology
- Analytical thinking
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Excellent communication skills (B2B)
- Advanced level of English and German, both verbal and in writing, plus a working level (including technical terms) of one of the following languages: Spanish, Italian or French
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Is capable of handling advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Experience with S24h processes is a plus
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
Good to know!
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Mercedes-Benz offers a 'relocation package' for candidates who live too far from Maastricht to travel each day, but are willing to relocate for their professional career. Also, this company offers a wide variety of benefits for their employees.
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'Jetzt Bewerben' button at the top of the page. Please add your motivation letter for this job in English and upload your resume in German. You can also call us at 0800 180 16 59 for more information. We look forward to hear from you!
- Maastricht, Wien, Niederösterreich, Oberösterreich, Steiermark, Tirol, Kärnten, Salzburg, Vorarlberg, Burgenland, Ausland
- Abendjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Reparatur / Instandhaltung / Montage, Projektmanagement, Kundenservice
- AHS, Andere, BHS/ BMS
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?