Technical Retail Support Parts 1st level - Mercedes Benz
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers.
More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
The Technical Retail Support Parts 1st level is the first point of contact for delivering support in regards to technical parts enquiries based on the Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC). The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz retail organisation in Germany. Escalations are dealt with internally or delegation to Daimler’s after sales division, manly with the 2nd level functions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in German
- Resolve escalated technical parts enquiries for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, Vans and Trucks
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (eg. ticketing system)
- Identify, escalate or resolve complex issues when necessary
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests
- Proactively identify, analyse and resolve or escalate problems and situations applying personal expertise and accrued knowledge
- Is able to provide feedback with proposed solutions to business partners influencing product/system specification and policy
- Is able to steer process change requirements to business partners
- Ensure quality improvements within supported services
- Uses out-of-the-box thinking to develop alternative solutions when established processes are not sufficient.
- Proactively steers analytical reasoning and problem solution amongst colleagues
- Recognises when issues or problems pop up more than once and takes appropriate action after accurate analysis.
- Excellent communication skills (B2B)
- Excellent in German, both verbal and in writing
- Expert skills in customer support and problem solving
- Expert affinity with IT - Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
- Expert affinity with the car trade and technology
- Advanced knowledge of Daimler products and their parts is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
- Is capable of handling expert tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Uses expert knowledge, training and experience to come to root cause in problem solving
- Acts as a “brand ambassador”
- Supports strategic direction even if in conflict with own view
- Checks and corrects erroneous data content in systems where encountered or prompts responsible party to amend
- Expert knowledge of the Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) system and parts structure is beneficial
Good to know!
- Working hours 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Mercedes-Benz offers a 'relocation package' for candidates who live too far from Maastricht to travel each day, but are willing to relocate for their professional career. Also, this company offers a wide variety of benefits for their employees.
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'Jetzt Bewerben' button at the top of the page. Please add your motivation letter for this job in English and upload your resume in German. You can also call us at 0800 180 16 59 for more information. We look forward to hear from you!
- Maastricht, Wien, Niederösterreich, Oberösterreich, Steiermark, Tirol, Kärnten, Salzburg, Vorarlberg, Burgenland, Ausland
- Abendjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Reparatur / Instandhaltung / Montage, Projektmanagement, Kundenservice
- AHS, Andere, BHS/ BMS
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?