Have you ever shopped online and didn’t really know which of the thousands of products to pick? Or have you ever been to a store and looked for advice, but there was no sales staff in sight? We develop and distribute a software solution which helps shoppers choose a product that matches their needs.
SMARTASSISTANT is the global leading technology provider for interactive product advice across all channels: Online, mobile and in the store. Our solution is used in web shops, shopping portals, call centers and even at the point of sale in leading retailers and brands like Otto, Canon and OBI.
Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples
What will you do?
- Research target accounts (retailers and brands) in DACH region and identify relevant decision makers
- Actively create new business opportunities while matching client needs to the SMARTASSISTANT solution
- Reach out to decision makers via e-mail and phone with the goal to get web or on-site meetings for your Senior Business Development and Sales colleagues
- Build value-based relationships with all layers of senior executives
- Nurture them with valuable content via e-mail and monitor their engagement with our marketing materials
- Prepare material needed in the sales cycle to develop opportunities further
- First study success (University or University of Applied Sciences, economic sciences or social sciences, business informatics, or the like) or final phase of studies
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- Pro-active and result-oriented mentality with a strong acumen for growing new business opportunities
- Reliable and thorough working skills, attention to details
- Excellent German and English skills
- Enthusiasm for e-Commerce, online solutions and related technologies
- A desire to grow within the role
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Step-by-step assistance and training in the adoption of your tasks
- A legal monthly gross salary for this position is €1,701. Overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for people like you! Apply today!