One of our clients, an expert in customer service, is looking for candidates to work in customer service positions full-time in Athens, Greece. If you speak Turkish and English and wish to acquire first-hand experience in international environment, then this offer is for you.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To receive and handle inquiries and provide support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications
- Receiving inquiries through inbound calls, emails, chat within a busy customer service team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Turkish speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in Turkish and English via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues
- Graduates of High School, College, University
- Native Turkish speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Flight ticket
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel : up to 2 weeks accommodation
- Support to rent their own flat
- Production bonus
- Training 1 month
- Greek lessons
Do not hesitate and click "apply now!"