Are you looking for a challenging internship in International Marketing? We are looking for a dynamic Austrian student to support our online marketing team for a period of 6 months starting in July 2017 at our headquarters in Amsterdam!
YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in the UK , Germany, Spain, Belgium, France, Sweden and of course Austria. It will be your task to push the success in Austria forward by implementing successful marketing strategies.
Our mission is to be the ultimate online job portal for students - by being fast, simple and accurate! We help both students and companies in their recruitment for graduate jobs, student jobs, and internships. By implementing fresh new online marketing strategies, you will contribute to pushing this success to new horizons!
What will I be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob.at website, attracting students and employers to register.
- You will optimize our position in search engines (SEO) for instance through keyword research, improving the content on our website and by linkbuiliding.
- You will use Google Analytics to analyze the results of your efforts.
- Respond in an effective manner to all our clients, from multinationals to students
- Write articles for our partners and find students and partners to write for our blog.
- Manage all our social media presence.
- Cooperate with the sales department.
- Draw up and implement new online marketing plans, in order to market StudentJob in a fresh and effective manner and strengthen the brand awareness.
What’s in it for me?
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- In-house online marketing specialists to help you learn and develop your skills on the job
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
- You’re currently enrolled at an Austrian University or Business School
- You’re preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Digital Marketing/Communication.
- You have a good level of English and your native language is German
- You have very good communication skills (especially written)
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
- You’re interested in online marketing (if you have followed digital marketing classes in SEO, Social Media it would be advantageous).
- Available for six months starting in July 2017
Interested? Please apply directly on our website by clicking on ‘Jetzt Bewerben!’ and uploading your CV and Motivation letter in English. For questions please contact Emma Kok at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Universität/ Hochschule, AHS, BHS/ BMS
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch