German Speaking (Natives) Technical Service Representatives in Bottleneck Management wanted! (Maastricht, NL)
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht is dealing with global escalations for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, general distributors and logistic centers. Furthermore, the agent’s role is to liaise with internal and external partners for resolving complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills (B2B)
- Near-native in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- Affinity with the car trade and technology
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Knowledge of Daimler products and their parts
- Strong knowledge of logistics processes
- Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes
- Ability to understand interactions between demand and supply in the logistics chain
- Is capable of handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador” with a strong customer focus
- Computer literate (MS Windows Office).
- Resolve incidents and problems in the required languages
- Resolve escalated bottleneck parts enquiries for all Mercedes-Benz business units (passenger cars, vans and trucks)
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (eg. ticketing system)
- Identify, escalate or resolve issues related to bottleneck parts were necessary
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to bottleneck requests
- Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- The salary is based on a 40-hour week and starts between € 2025-2236/month gross, based on experience.
- A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Do you think that you are the perfect candidate
for the job? Are you flexible and dynamic? Do you have outstanding communication skills?
Then send us your CV + motivational letter
in english: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you. For further questions feel free to contact us anytimel!
- Maastricht, NL, Ausland
- € 2025-2236/month gross,
- Abendjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Administration / Verwaltung, Projektmanagement, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?