Job abroad : Danish Customer Support Advisor for Photobox in Lisbon, Portugal
Our client is a leading online digital photo service that has over 27 million members. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an innovative and vibrant team!
To provide customer support. This will include providing registration and access help, answering questions, providing information to the registered customers.
Owning the customer questions and ensuring a timely resolution and response
Providing troubleshooting and general support for the customer
Identifying issues for escalation and routing accordingly
Engagement with second line support teams
May interact with other departments to ensure resolution of customer questions
Proficiency level of Danish (written and spoken)
Good knowledge of English language
Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
Minimum high school graduated of educational background
Available to work between Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment
Renewable employment contract, possibility to become permanent
- Refund of your initial flight (9 months after contract signature)
- Possibility to live in a room in a company-owned apartment in Lisbon (for applicants who relocate to Lisbon)
Excellent opportunity in a leading multinational company
Long-term career opportunities and job security
Multi-awarded work environment
Investment in training and personal development
Opportunity to participate in all company activities: TP Club
Do not hesitate and click on the link below to apply
- Lisbon, Portugal, Ausland
- Abendjob, Vollzeitstelle
- Andere, Universität/ Hochschule
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?