Our client is a leading online digital photo service that has over 27 million members. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an innovative and vibrant team!
To provide customer support. This will include providing registration and access help, answering questions, providing information to the registered customers.
- Owning the customer questions and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Providing troubleshooting and general support for the customer
- Identifying issues for escalation and routing accordingly
- Engagement with second line support teams
- May interact with other departments to ensure resolution of customer questions
- Proficiency level of Danish (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Minimum high school graduated of educational background
- Available to work between Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Teamwork orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment
- Renewable employment contract, possibility to become permanent
- Refund of your initial flight (9 months after contract signature)
- Possibility to live in a room in a company-owned apartment in Lisbon (for applicants who relocate to Lisbon)
- Excellent opportunity in a leading multinational company
- Long-term career opportunities and job security
- Multi-awarded work environment
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunity to participate in all company activities: TP Club
Do not hesitate and click on the link below to apply