AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Assistant to Global Business Segment Manager f/m/d
- Supporting the segment managers and the teams in day-to-day operations
- Planning and coordination of meetings, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Planning and accounting of business trips, trainings
- EBP ordering system
- SAP evaluations
- Maintain ESS absences
- Support new MA onboarding
- Coordination of settlements
- Meeting room management
- Commercial education (apprenticeship, HAK-Matura or comparable)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the assistance area
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office
- Independent comprehension of tasks and derivation of possible solutions
- Distinct communicative and social competence
- Organizational and team skills
- Flexibility, structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €42.000,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?