AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Application Engineer f/m/d
- Product and application support for XSI-Products (CAMEO)
- Commissioning, acceptance test, first introduction, trainings
- Expert Support - personal agent for designated customers
- Realization of pilot application projects, takes open issues + new requirements
- Feature owner for new product features
- Support of test engineers in the simulator environment
- Building a knowledge bridge to the assigned application partner(s) in the AVL Affiliate (both directions)
- Graduate of a secondary technical college, university of applied sciences or university of technology in the fields electronics, mechanical engineering, controller engineering or similar and willingness to learn the missing parts out of the other disciplines)
- Experience in powertrain, e-drive, calibration, ADAS, simulation, customer support, commissioning advantageous
- Experience with technical publications (papers/conferences)
- ECU/xCU-calibration experience
- Vehicle driveability assessment / application experience
- Good appearance, Teamplayer
- Good German and English knowledge
- Willingness to travel (max. 30%)
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €53,200.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?