AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Information Security Manager f/m/d
The Information Security Manager is part of the ISMS team and advises all departments on information security issues (ISO 27001, TISAX, etc.) and data protection (EU Data Protection Regulation incl. national data protection laws).
- Implementation and further development of management systems at HQ and in the Affiliates (ISO 27001, TISAX, ISO 21434, ...)
- Support of affiliates from initial gap analysis to external certification
- Conducting internal audits (ISO 27001, ISO21434, DSGVO)
- Handling of information security and data protection incidents according to internal guidelines
- Creation and further development of corporate guidelines, presentations and trainings
- Conducting trainings and presentations
- Support of all departments to maintain external certifications
- Completed studies or training in the field of computer science (HTL, FH, TU) or several years of practical experience in the field of information security.
- Knowledge/experience with:
- Management systems
- ISO 27001/2
- ISO / SAE 21434 (advantageous)
- TISAX (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange)
- Auditor training & audit experience (ISO 27001)
- Data protection issues (DSGVO, cookies, Schrems II, etc.)
- Corporate Security
- Risk Management
- Process Management
- Project management
- Willingness for further training
- Very good English skills
- Worldwide willingness to travel
- Possibility for partial home office
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €60,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?