AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Process Engineer Assembly f/m/d
- Collaboration on extensive planning and optimisation projects for drive systems, battery systems and fuel cells
- Definition of assembly and testing processes, assembly and testing times, tools and equipment
- Design of manufacturing layouts according to the project framework conditions
- Preparation of specifications for assembly and test equipment, request for quotations, definition of comparison criteria, comparison of quotations and preparation of investment recommendations
- Preparation of production schedules, ongoing schedule tracking and coordination
- Analyses for product cost reduction and process cost optimisation as well as implementation of measures at the customer's site
- Process and weak point analysis
- Optimisation of existing production facilities and systems with regard to quality and productivity by introducing suitable methods and processes
- Assessment of existing production facilities at customers and suppliers and recommendation for technical optimisation
- Coordination with machine and system suppliers
- Carrying out profitability calculations
- Successfully completed HTL or FH studies (mechanical engineering, automation technology, industrial engineering)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of assembly planning, operational control or work preparation in the automotive environment
- In-depth knowledge of methods and QM systems (Kaizen, TPM, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, 6Sigma, Shainin)
- Good knowledge of common MS - Office applications
- Experience in working with CAD systems
- Independent, precise way of working
- Flexibility, initiative and commitment
- Strong team spirit, goal orientation and quality awareness
- Confident written and spoken German, good English skills and willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €50.000,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?