HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Constant collaboration & interaction with the brand management teams of 16 CEE countries
- Full support in the launch/relaunch of products in the CEE market
- Organization and conduct of several events in order to support the latest innovations in the laundry & home care department and increase brand awareness
- Close collaboration with the local design agency in the packaging development process concerning the launch and relaunch of Henkel products
- Creation of support materials (e.g. point of sales material, mood videos) and sales presentations focused on supporting the latest product launch
- Conducting market research studies and analyzing key indicators in order to measure brand performance in the CEE market
- Active student of business administration, preferably with focus on marketing
- Very good English proficiency
- Advanced MS Excel, Power Point and Word skills
- Proactive approach and strong time management
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting May 2021
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,259
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Contact: Sandra Hametner, Recruitment Partner & Employer Branding Specialist