HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Close cooperation with colleagues in Eastern European countries and headquarters in Düsseldorf
- Learn the strategies and processes of product marketing in a day-to-day business environment
- Support the tracking, analyzing and monitoring of market trends
- Professional on-the-job-training with high responsibility in an international company
- Student of business administration, preferably with focus on marketing
- Very good English proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- High organisational skills and independent way of working
- Proactive work attitude
- Analytical understanding
- Full time internship for a period of 6-12 months, starting May/June 2021
- Internal buddy system and networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1.259,-
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Contact: Sandra Hametner, Recruitment Partner & Employer Branding Specialist