• Support Finance/Accounting and Tax function AT
• Support the yearly and quarterly closings
• Support of Group Reports Tax Cash Monitoring)
• Support of administrative tasks
• Conduct research for Finance/Tax-related issues
• Candidates should be at the end of their Bachelor/ beginning of their Master Studies in Business Administrations (Specialization in International Tax Law and/or International Accounting)
• Hands-On mentality
• Process- and business minded
• High level of accuracy
• Inner Motivation to communicate with various stakeholders in an international environment
• Good MS Office knowledge
• Fluent in German and English
• Daily work together “task-by-task” within an international community of a high motivated Finance Community in CEE and SEE FR, AT, DE, SW, CZ, SI, SK, HR, BU, RO, GR, SRB, IS)
• Appropriate remuneration and additional social packages
• High flexible working schedule to suit your personal needs
• Access to an e-learning platform with tailor-made soft and technical skills trainings
• Hi-Tech environment and real-time collaboration with global teams on all devices
• Possibilities to unleash your potential through Atos Global Communities
• Candidate must either be a recent graduate of 6 months or less to be considered for internships.
• Flexible hours could be up to 40 hours per week during summer break.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!