HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Active part in daily operations with the possibility to take responsibility for own projects on e-commerce, category management, sustainability, shopper & trade marketing
- Working on making Henkel Assortment visible & attractive both in the shelf in-store & online at the e-commerce players
- Participation in implementing and enhancing our e-commerce strategy, analyzing e-commerce market environment, aligning content management with regional marketing and countries
- Analysis of shopper trends to develop business recommendations and influence strategies
- Close cooperation with marketing and sales in preparation of regional product launches and innovation management
- Active communication with local country teams (sales, trade marketing and marketing department)
- Student that has successfully completed the first semesters of business-related studies with focus on marketing / sales / digital
- First practical experience & e-commerce affinity is considered to be a great advantage
- Someone curious to learn and work in a constant moving environment where initiative takers are valued in their ability to question status quo
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Good team player with ability to plan work and set priorities
- Capacity to work in an international environment, self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented personality
- Full time internship for a period of 6-12 months, starting December 2020
- Professional on-the-job-training with high responsibility in an international organization
- Internal buddy system and networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Home office flexibility to respect all sanitary precautions based on government regulations at work
- 13 days of for 6 months period; 25 for one year
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1.259,-
We look forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner & Employer Branding Specialist
- Veröffentlicht am
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?