HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Active participation in daily operations as well as strategic tasks in CEE Digital & Brand Management team
- Support for digital marketing campaigns implementation and reporting
- Help in maintaining our social media presence
- Drive cooperation with teams in CEE countries & participation in internal digital upskilling initiatives
- Support of CEE Regional Marketing in project steering
- Brand performance KPI tracking as well as competitive review and analysis
- Student of business administration preferably with focus on marketing
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing; Expertise in Google Analytics, Content Management and/or Social Media analytics tools are a plus
- First practical experience through internships
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- High organizational & analytical skills, creativity and accuracy
- Flexibility, drive and willingness to achieve extra-ordinary results in a team
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting November 2nd, 2020
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal buddy system
- Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,259
We are looking forward to your online application!
Contact person: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner & Employer Branding Specialist
- Veröffentlicht am
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?