HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Active participation in daily operations as well as strategic tasks in CEE Brand Management
Support CEE regional marketing teamin project steering including new product launches and marketing campaigns execution
- Brand performance KPI tracking as well as competitive review and analysis
- Assist in conducting market research studies and analyses
- Drive cooperation with teams in CEE countries
- Student of business administration preferably with focus on marketing
- First practical experience acquired through internships
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- High organizational and analytical skills, creativity and accuracy
- Flexibility, drive and willingness to achieve extra-ordinary results in a team
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting May 15th, 2020
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal buddy system
- Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,240
We are looking forward to receiving you online application.
In case of further questions, please contact
Narine Balmanian: email@example.com
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?