HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assistance to the CEE Media Management
- Strategies, tools and processes of Media Management in the CEE region will be the day-to-day business
- Tracking, analyzing and monitoring media performance through the CEE region
- Strong focus on Digital Media - buying, reporting, analysis
- Student of business administration preferable with focus on media or marketing
- First practical experience acquired through internships
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- High organizational skills
- Communicative, creative, enthusiastic team player who liked to work independently
- Flexibility, drive and willingness to achieve
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6-12 month, starting as soon as possible
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal buddy system
- Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,240,-
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
In case of further questions, please contact
Narine Balmanian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?