Praktikum: Deutschlehrer in Russland (freiwillig/ volunteer position) in Izhevsk, Russland
KurzbeschreibungPraktikum: We would like to offer a wonderful program for native-speaking participants to train their English/German tutoring and teaching skills in Russia with students of our small private language school and just “dive” into the Russian culture and language.
- PC is looking for native English and German speakers who desire to help Russian students with their conversational and grammar English and German skills at our language school in the city of Izhevsk for 1-3 months.
- PC will send the letter of invitation necessary for a Russian visa (minimum length 1 month, maximum – 3 months)
|- PC will pay a monthly stipend (pocket money) at the rate of 5000 RUR, a monthly city transport ticket, a SIM-Card + 100 RUB to call. ATTENTION: We do not offer paid employment; we offer an opportunity to refund living expenses while staying in Russia. |
- PC will provide participants with 15 hours per week teaching activity (either in mini-groups, pairs or one-to one lessons).
- PC will arrange accommodation according to participants’ preferences: 1-room flat or a hotel room.
- PC will arrange cultural meetings, activities and workshops for overseas participants, for example, meeting with folk groups, going to traditional cafes, traveling within the republic, dining at local families, meeting at secondary school, etc.
- PC will issue a certificate of program completition as well as a Russian language certificate of course attendance with number of lessons which will motivate participants to continue learning Russian and may contribute to participants’ career in the future.
- Minimum age - 18 years old;
- The minimum required education - a high school diploma
- English or German must be their native spoken language;
- Strong interest in Russian culture and language;
- Strong desire to share native culture with Russians; we recommend to prepare a computer presentation and bring pictures with you;
- Transportation to and from home country, health insurance, accommodation, food, other living costs and traveling in Russia is at the participant’s expense.
- Izhevsk, Russland, Ausland
- Nebenjob, Praktikum
- Kunst / Kultur / Freizeit, Pädagogik
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Russisch, Deutsch